We provide a number of services during each visit, and can be customized for each home.
Each service is 30 minutes and it includes all of the following :
Refreshing food and water, any medication needed, litter box clean up, collecting mail and newspapers/flyers, open and close of window treatments, lights turned on and off, lightly water indoor and outdoor plants, put out and take up the trash and recycle bins, short walks with the dog, and sometimes the cat!
~~ And most importantly all the TLC your pet(s) can absorb!! ~~
Normal Schedule hours are 6am – 9pm.
Morning Schedule : 6am – 9am
Midday Schedule : 10am – 2pm (we are fully booked at this time)
Afternoon Schedule : 3pm – 6pm
Evening Schedule : 7pm – 9pm
Late Night Schedule : 10pm – 11pm (alternative to overnights)
Scheduling a visit after 9pm will be an additional charge.
* PRICES :
- Daily Visits: are $18 for 30min for 1-2 pets, and $2 more for each additional pet.
- Holidays: are $15 as a one time surcharge added to your holiday reservation.
- Pet Related Errands: are $25 an hour. Anything outside of the normal pet sitting service and is separate from the daily visit charges.
- House Check-Ins: are $10 for maintaining your home when you are gone. This is a pet-less situation. We will check mail, water plants, turn on/off lights etc to give your home that lived in look.
- Pet Taxi: are $25 for a 5 mile radius to a Boarding Facility, a pre-scheduled Vet Appointment. Cost may include mileage and other costs incurred.
- Boarding in Nanny’s Home – Not available
- Overnights in Pet’s Home – Not available
- Day Care in Nanny’s Home – Not available
Holiday Charges include – A one time Surcharge for Easter weekend, Memorial Day weekend, Fourth of July week/end, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving week, Christmas week, and New Years Eve/Day.
** Prices are subject to change, and clients will be notified of any changes when a reservation is made.
SERVICE AREA : Allen Texas – Zip Codes 75002 and 75013
Limited Areas within the black lines.
Please make sure your pets are All Up To Date on their Rabies vaccination.
We will need one key in the office, and one for your sitter.
Payment is due upfront or should be left for your sitter on their first visit.
Any returned check will result in a $30 company charge.
Any unpaid balances after 30 days could result in extra charges.
Any unpaid balances after 60 days could result in using a collection agency.