Thank You for considering using Nanny D’s Pawsitive Pet Care – In Home Pet Care
First Time or Potential Clients:
* After you’ve looked around the site, decided on what service(s) best suits you and your pet(s) needs, then please fill out a New Client Contact Form. We will answer any concerns or questions you may have. Gather any additional information, and schedule your 30 minute in-home Meet and Greet with your pet sitter. 7 days before your departure is best to schedule, we understand when emergencies arise, and we’ll try to accommodate you as best as possible.
* During this Meet and Greet your pet sitter will go over all of your pets needs, answer any questions you may have, collect a house key, alarm codes, garage door opener, take a tour of the home, collect full payment, and the most important, get to know you and start building that lasting bond with your pet(s). Please see Foot Note.
— Contract, Vet Authorization, Key Release, Pet Profile(s), Vet Information/Medical
* Once you have finished your Meet and Greet, you’ll be placed on your pet sitters schedule. A day or two before your departure, your pet sitter will check in with you to see if any plans have changed, or additional information is needed to care for your pet(s).
* During the care of your pet(s) your pet sitter will periodically check in and report your pets activities. You can always text or email your pet sitter to see how things are coming along. But please note that your pet sitter may have a heavy schedule, and may not always check in or reply right away. Rest assure that your pet(s) is being well taken care of, and given the one on one attention they deserve.
* Once you have returned home, please notify your pet sitter via text or email. They do worry about your pets when their parents have not returned. If you are unable to get home when scheduled, please call or text your pet sitter asap, so they can get you on their schedule and your pet(s) will not have missed a visit. If you have requested your key/garage opener upon completion of the services, please schedule a time when you notify your sitter of your return.
FOOT NOTE – We do not charge a fee for the Meet & Greets. However, we do not schedule the Meet and Greet until you have agreed to use our services. If you do not use our services, there may be a charge for the Meet & Greet.
There is no need to schedule another Meet and Greet, unless you have moved, added a new pet etc, and in that case, your pet sitter will need to come out and take a tour of the home, get a new house key, alarm code, and garage door opener, visit with the new pet etc.
* You would only need to email or fill out a Current Client Contact Form for your reservations. They will need any updates since the last scheduled visit, give you a total, and pet service will start on the dates needed. Please leave your payment to be picked up on the first visit.
* Once you have returned home, please notify your pet sitter. They do worry about your pets when their parents have not returned. If you are unable to get home when scheduled, please call or text your pet sitter asap, so they can get you on their schedule and your pet(s) will not have missed a visit. If you have requested your key/garage opener upon completion of the services, please schedule a time when you notify your sitter of your return.
Please make sure your pets are All Up To Date on their Rabies vaccination.
We will need one key in the office, and one for your sitter.
Payment is due upfront or should be left for your sitter on their first visit.
Any returned check will result in a $30 company charge.
Any unpaid balances after 30 days could result in extra charges.
Any unpaid balances after 60 days could result in using a collection agency.
Nanny D’s Pawsitive Pet Care DOES NOT endorse the following WordPress Ads :